Search This Blog

Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Contemporary, Modern Curious Art Gallery Rules!

My name is Clare Bryant and I am the new blogger for Curious Art gallery (and one of it's members and Directors), so when you have an opinion about Curious Art Gallery's blog you will know whom you are addressing.

My aim is to keep you informed on Tweed regional art and international modern art events, such as installation art, like the 1995 inspirational work of Tilda Swinton and Cornelia Parker seen here in this link.

View the Frith Street Gallery website

View the youtube video Art is Alive with Tilda Swinton




 
We have a strong photography presence, and works in different mediums, oil paints, gouache and acrylic paints pastels, collage, watercolour, charcoal, mosaics, pen and ink and jewellry.

Trawling contemporary art blogs this morning I came across the phenomena of the shadow ghost blogger.  In this world so intent on the supernatural, have we now reached the point where blogging is a spectral past-time?  Perhaps that allows the true writer to pat themselves with both hands on their back oh-ho so self-satisfied. 

Well, I plan to work hard on your behalf, to keep you intrigued and informed, to write and pat myself on the back, somewhat like patting the head, rubbing the tummy?

Stay Curious.
Clare.
Curious Art Co-operative Gallery

1 comment:

  1. Awesome article! I really like it. Its definitely helpful for me. Thank you for all these new info about how powerful blogging is nowadays. I'll take your tips seriously. I appreciate you posting this. Really very helpful.

    Chuck Close

    ReplyDelete